TODAY is the last day to subscribe and enter to win my Plant Based Nutrition and Wellness Bootcamp at the Holistic Living School in downtown Orlando. This is an 8 hour class valued at $75!
The way to subscribe to my blog is to find the button on the right hand side that says "Follow". It is located above of photos of subscribers to my blog.
Here is the class outline:
Class 1: The ABC’s of Plant Based Nutrition
- How to easily meet your nutritional needs with out deprivation, calorie counting, or portion control
- Why dieting doesn’t work, especially high protein diets
- Why processed foods and animal foods are addictive
- How Plant Based Nutrition impacts the environment, animal rights and human rights
- The Eat for Health model for Plant Based Nutrition
- UnCooking Demo- Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s Chocolate Green Smoothie.
- How to shop on a budget
- Where to find the foods you will need
- How to read food labels and how manufacturers get away with certain labeling
- How to substitute for meat, eggs, and cheese
- How to create delicious meal plans
- How to improve recipes from your existing cookbooks
- Eating at Restaurants
- Cooking Demo- Fat Free Vegan Easy Lentil and Vegetable Stew
Class 3: Making Changes in other areas of your life.
- In this class we will find out how to make more informed choices when it comes to
- Determining your health care philosophy and finding a Doctor who supports it
- Prevention vs Early Detection
- Making appointments to Exercise as important as Doctor Visits
- All about Water
- Sleep- changes you can make to your daily habits that will help you get quality rst at night
- All about Supplements
- Reducing your exposure to chemicals
- Cooking demo and DOOR PRIZE DRAWING!
Class 4: Potluck Dinner
- Group Coaching Session
- Bring your friends and family and share your best vegan whole food dish
Weekly Support Group Meetings will be offered following the Bootcamp.
Wednesdays, 7-9 pm
Feb. 9th, 2011, 7:00pm - Mar. 2nd, 2011, 9:00pm
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a NEW subscriber to the blog as of January 26th, 2011.
2. You must be living in the Orlando area (or willing to drive to Orlando for the class).
3. You must post at least one comment, multiple posts will increase your chances of winning.
4. If you win and cannot attend you can give the ticket to someone who can attend, but that person must also join my blog :)
5. If for some reason the class is cancelled, you will instead receive 4 hours of one on one coaching!