Qutub Minar in Delhi, IndiaLooking back on 2011, some great things happened this past year for our family!
1. We had lots of great travel. Trips to San Diego, CA, Helsinki, Finland, and northern India.
2. My husband switched jobs and that was one of the reasons we got to travel. Initially I was concerned with him working long hours and me not getting a break from being with the kids during weekdays, but having several trips during the year made up for it :)
3. We enjoyed lots of great food on our travels and I made time to experiement more with gluten free vegan recipes, many of which I featured on my blog.
4. We saved almost $2,000 on our grocery and eating out expense for the year through gardening and couponing.
5. Our oldest daughter made the Level 4 gymnastics team at her gym and will start training and competing in 2012 and our youngest has discovered that she loves ballet classes.
So that's our top five! What about your family? What was the best thing that happened for yours this past year?
Post a Comment