I've been really quiet on the blog this month but I thought I'd post our family photo from our "Happy New Year" cards that went out to friends and family on Christmas Eve. It's become a tradition that I send out Happy New Year cards after Christmas because...
1. I'm a procrastinator when it comes to getting a family photo done for the card and
2. My husband's side of the family doesn't celebrate Christmas because they are Hindu!
So it gives me extra time to get a photo done and seems more appropriate and cost effective that we send out Happy New Year cards so I don't have to get two separate sets of cards done.
I hope that all of my blog followers had a mostly great 2012 and are ready for a fresh new year of great things in 2013!
Some of the highlights of 2012 for me personally and on the blog include:
- My attendance at the 2012 Food Blog Forum at Disney World where the chefs greeted me with wonderful vegan food and I got to reconnect with all of my Food Blog friends.
- A weekend of workshops at the first annual Florida Herbal Conference in Ocala, where I gained new knowledge about the use of herbs for health.
- My daughter's participation in the Portion Size Me Snack Wars Challenge
- A week long trip to Paris with my husband as an early celebration of my 40th birthday
- Joining the Raw Food Jump Start and Teacher Training at Eva Rawposa's Uncooking School.
- And lastly, my daughter Anika's successful first year of competitive gymnastics and participation in the USAG state tournament...all in good health and free of injuries
So many great things happened, I feel truly blessed and ready to take on 2013!
Post a Comment